Saturday, June 24, 2006

I don't have much impression of friday. The intensive slacking today has make my brain work like a snail. I think it has shrunk to the size of a cashew nut. Anyway, yesterday was a totally slacking day. Lotsa perm stuff didn't attended work. That left the whole office kinda quiet. The morning was extremely bored. I'm sick and tired of being alone, slogging my own work alone. Gladly, Yoon Foong was there to help me..as always. My place was empty. We lunched in. It's been a long time since a few of us lunch in. Curry noodles at Old Chang Kee sux whereas the Curry Chicken was nice. Same curry but different gravy. I wonder why..I guess i had Dear scared by saying i wanna give her a lecture. Never did she know that it was a surprise rather than a lecture. My mum and me had something for her. Nothing big, nothing expensive, just our thoughts. Though the day is still far, still an early wishes to u. But that's only 1% of that i'm going to give. Expect something Dear!!

Changed our ringgit! Finally, the day is drawing nearer. a fortnight ago, we were still counting down, grumbling of why is the day soo long. And yes, 2 more days, we'll be on our way to fun! Just fun and more fun! Left early because of D&D for staff in the office. Both me and Dear rushed down to the RLEC building to settle her stuff. Everything was almost done except her A level cert. She was affected by it, she want to enjoy her vacation peacefully. No worries, it's just a cert, not a big problem. she's starting school soon. Different sort of plans has to be made. We have to change our lifestyle abit soon. But that's not going to affect anything else. Mum loved the 'full house' that Dear lended us. Mum's sticking to the tv like glue. Dad being 'forced' to watch as a result. I want to watch it alone. That explains why i didn't join my parents. The feeling of watching the show alone or with dear is just different.

I'm gonna pack my stuff later. Going to buy some of our stuff before heading for Genting. It's expected to be cold over there. But we expect ourselves to have lotsa fun while soaking ourselves in the cold weather.

Oh ya, did i mention i'm a priest in maple already? Yea, i'm a priest. Come to me if u want extra exp points. Go away if u don't want to get kill steal. Anyway, i'm a noob, so ignore me..someone shall inherit this priceless possession of mine soon..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.