Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today's the meet the parent session. Finally it's my turn. To tell the truth, i was kind of nervous with that very small bit of fear. I've already met her mum before but not her dad. From the past conversation that we had, the impression that was on my mind is that her dad was quite strict, but one who dotes quite on her. It's was raining cats and dogs already even before i stepped my foot out of the house. I drenched myself inside out. Gosh, don't know why, both the LRT and MRT were especially cold today. That makes me 'high'.

She was kind enough to fetch me from the MRT. She brought a big sized windbreaker and an umbrella. Even though i know she's going to fetch me, these gestures does touched my heart. Today has another 2 '1st time' recording even since i'm with her. And luckily, i managed to salvage her computer too. I reformatted her computer to win XP. Finally, her computer has recovered. Hopefully, she will be able to use her MSN messenger normally so that i can chat with her online. Hehe...Her parents were kind enough to bought dinner back to. Her dad was solemn. Cool. Somehow, i find my dad in her dad. Both our dads have similiarities. The way they act, talk and express themselves is the same. Haha..so coincidental..I'm lucky enough to have her dad to send me home as well, if not i should still be sleeping on the train by now.

Finally, my Dear is back. The forever radiant and happy her is back. Her assurance cast no doubts on me. I'll be missing her day by day.

Argentina won! Yay..I watched the match..happily enjoyed it. Don woke me up..Dear woke me up too. Thank you!! Many times, i feel like going back to my cosy bed, but i want to watch them play, watch them win and supports them. They didn't disappoint me. 2-1 was the scoreline and i was more than happy. I simply can't wait for 22nd June when Argentina is going to play with loggerheads Netherlands. That match, i'm going to watch at dear's place. That Macdonald there. Hopefully she'll be able to watch with me. She had this wish which i wanted to fulfill with and for her too. So, i'll be looking forward to it so much. Hope there's won't be disappointment. At the same time, i don't want to her to tell lies because of me anymore. So i shall just keep my finger crossed and prayed. Hehe..

Tml only both of us at work. Lichin and JieWan got their own stuff to attend to. Dea's going to be bored. But fear not, i'll go and chit chat with you..Be sure to call me too. My appetite's back. My mood's better. I'm back..just like her!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.