Sunday, June 18, 2006

17/06

A very special day. It's been a month since we are together. Our 1st month anniversary. Another 1st time of my life. She woke up with a cheery mood. I woke up earlier than expected. Somehow, i can't get back to sleep. I continued making the surprise for her. I planned lots of surprises for her. Had a hard time thinking of what to wear for this special occasion too. This ain't just any normal day. I wore something that she has never seen before. She wore quite nicely too.

Met her up with my hand holding 3 surprises. All 3 surprises were meant just for her - a hand-made card, 3 glass frame thingy and a pooh bear mini bolster. The mini bolster was handed out to her the moment i met her and other 2 remained as surprises. After settling our lunch, she got the 2nd surprise - the card i made. I must say among all the surprises i made, i especially love this one. Cos not only does this card takes me plenty of work and time to do it, i think of her every bit when i did that card. Thankfully, she loves it and i could see my love is totally absorbed by her. The content were from the bottom of my heart and hopefully she can feel it. We took our neocards and neoprints after walking lazily for quite a distance from Plaza Singapura to Cineleisure. As usual, she would complained about the walking distance and hot weather. We started out by taking neocards. It turned out not to be as nice as the one we took a few days ago at Far East Plaza. After taking 2 type of neocards and laminated them (the 1st one we took had the surface stick to the tranparant side of my wallet, thus disfiguring our faces and spoilt the neocard, therefore, we laminate all our neoprints and neocards.) As the neocards don't turn out the way we want it, we switch to neoprint. I must say it's the nicest neoprint i've ever taken. Both of us looks great inside the neoprint after much decor by the both of us but i appeared like a butch in 2 poses. Gosh..i can't believe i can actually look like a sissy butch with my damn face.

Changed our movie to 'Almost Love' instead of 'Cars'. Didn't regret changing movie as the movie didn't disappoint us. It was nice and quite touching. I had tears rolled down my cheeks while watching, dear didn't know..haa..she would have laughed at me if i told her. Haha..This korean movie was quite nice with the story plot not bad. After watching the movie, i had some feelings evoked out. I had this wish now. A wish i want to fulfil. I try my best to fulfil it, and when i do..the feeling will be simply great.

We stopped by the soya bean drink store for a drink before she open her 3rd and the last surprise of the day - the 3 glass thingy. It's a glass thingy with love words/sentences on it. Hope it did make her feel loved. We settled our dinner at this place call express lunch at the new shopping area at Dohby Ghaut area. The dinner was kinda special to us cos u cook it yourself for a short while and u eat it while ur food it hot, if not, super hot. But the dinner isn't worth the money. It's still considered abit too expensive. We loitered around and went to PCbunk. Went to Asiasoft office with the intention of verifying my maple account. Closed at 8pm so i missed it as a result. Somehow, i had the sudden urge to play maple. I'm level 69 now. Only 1 more level away from the 3rd job. I was wondering by the time i enter Ns, what level would i be. Would anyone still be helping me train. Would my guild still stands well? I don't want my account to extinct. I must find someone to take over my account. I love this character very much. I'm going to turn 3rd job by end of this week. Got a few new maple mates too. Dear said she want to learn how to play too..Feel so happy..wahaha

Had swesens. She can still eat after that dinner. Gosh, she ordered an ice cream which has a candle on top. It's supposed to be for birthday but we had it for our 1st month anniversary too. Blew the candle and suddenly, i feel a strong love between both of us. Parted unwillingly this time round. Very unwillingly. Sob...

Had a chat with sleepy gong gong. Played maple before catching the soccer match. The feeling of watching soccer match in the middle of the night alone is shiok. Just me and the tv. Disappointing match though. A lousy one. I slept at 5:30am after playing maple a while with Don. Ir's been so long sicne i slept so 'early'.

Today i woke up the latest. So long since i last woke up so late. 11:30am, got off my bed, got online and chiong maple. Of cos as usual, had my daily dosage of Dear's voice. Met her 3 plus pm, went to her house, bought beer for her dad as Father's day present..quite special huh..Dear's good enough to help me massage my leg and her dad also helped me to apply ointment and massage my leg for me. Haa..I don't how to describe the feeling at that point of time but it's just good. Both her papa and mama treats me good. Don't know why, i feel so full today after just a small packet of noodles. Managed to fix Dear's computer. All done and well. I'm just going to eat my chilli crab, shower and wait for her call while mapling.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.