Monday, June 19, 2006

A rotten day. My eyes hurt, my heart aches and my leg's in pain. I'm tired mentally..just very tired..peace and silence doesn't make me feel better..it makes me kill my brain cells. My mobile hasn't rang. I've heard the same old message ring tone on my way home just now - mrt, lrt and even on my way home. But none appears to be my mobile phone. Maybe she's busy...maybe she just want to be alone..I had this urge to just off my mobile phone, but i had this thinking that she might need me..til now...not yet..Or maybe it's just me.

I'm not an asshole and i'll try not to be one. At the very least, i'm certain that i placed my priorities well. I feel so happy to hear herr voice. I feel so happy when i'm with her. I feel so happy when she tells me things instead of having my to ponder and think what is on her mind. One thing led to another. I failed. I failed utterly. Not her fault..it's mine. I feel that i hasn't gain that trust that i desperately wanted. I need that trust to keep myself alive. Maybe it's just me thinking too much. I won't know if i've gained anything unless i'm told. I dared not ask for fear that it will smashed up my heart into thousands over pieces. I won't know until she told me.

No one has given me that feeling before. Maybe it's not because of me. 7 mins has passed, it hasn't give me enough reason to rest my heart down. Nobody's here for me, at least not yet. Sis's sleeping. Don's not online. Mum's sleeping. Dear's MIA. Will tml be a better day? Or rather, will i be able to sleep well tonight?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.