Friday, June 16, 2006

I was damn late for work today. 1st time i was so late. Already late, i still missed my stop and turned up later in the end. Reached work at around 9:25am. Wahaha..luckily, didn't get scolding from boss. But today, i didn't had my seat privately for myself. Someone's sitting with me. That ruined my day totally. She and another 'same of her kind' was happily chit chatting away and even gave me names. That was enough to make my day worse. Thought lunchtime would make me feel better, well it did only for work in the afternoon to be ruined by then again. Idiotic. In the end, i sit apart from them. Finally, peace at last. If not, i'll be feeling so restricted and frustrated.

Day was rotten until the last call that dear made to me. It somehow brightens up my day abit. She left off work earlier. Her volume was low and that explains her leaving off early. I can only sit and ensure that half an hour ticking away like a snail. Super long..

Finally, it's end of work. Met them, went to Isetan. Dear bought a skirt and a shirt. Very very nice. I like them alot. Think she likes it too. I'm nt sure whether she knows that i likes them alot of not. Maybe she does, maybe she don't. I got a little upset over that she said when she was trying that shirt and skirt but it's just me thinking too much. I should have understand her better. Maybe that's one of the reason why most girls don't like guys to go shopping with them. Sis says she would love to have Hongqi accompanying her for shopping. I would love to do that for Dear too if given the opportunity but apparantly, i've got little appreciation for female apparels, therefore my opinions don't really count most of the time.

I know Dear's still feeling bad over what had happen. I'm nt feeling good either if she continue feeling that way. Maybe it's just the way i feel things from her. Sometimes i want to change her, but i can't and i don't want. I'm afraid i might give her the idea that i don't like her usual self and she might find it hard to change herself just because of me. I don't change people unwillingly. She knows she's not tactful enough. I know i'm too sensitive. For that, i'll have to change and put myself in her shoes. It takes both hands to clap, not just one.

Tml i'll be going with Dear to interview. I don't mean to make her feel bad just because she feels that she asked me to go then i go. It's simply because she mentioned of how scared/nervous she would have been. I know that it just not me to leave her stranded down there by herself while waiting for her interview. I want to be there for her and go through with her. This is one of the promises i made to her before. Don't ever feel bad ok..i just don't want my love for u to go wasted. Don't feel bad please..

Work has been boring for me. Working with the wrong people has make things worse for me. Not being able to work with the people i want make things hell for me. I feel so restricted inside the office. But anyway, i'm still fine with it. I'll just do my own stuff, ignore what i dun like to hear or see. I've decided not to come clean between me and her. I don't want to let anyone feel what she think that anyone would feel. I'll take back what i said to her ealier on. Work is work, so i should just draw a proper line.

Our day is soon..will she be really happy..i wondered..i really hope she will...she's asleep now..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.