Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Met up with Dear early morning today. We decided to take breakfast today and had Ya Kun toast bread for breakfast. Stepped inside and we start to decide on what we want to eat. As usual, she would be attracted to eggs. She's such a big egg lover. We ordered a slices of Kaya Toast and Butter Sugar Toast. We waited for quite long until the dumb auntie realised that she has forgotton to make our order. Damn..we were already late for work. Rushed to office and had the toast. Today's breakfast was one of the best i've ever eaten. I finished mine and wanted more. Just too delicious. A nice way to start the day. I want to eat it again..Friday shall we?

Work before lunch was lazy. I keep on dozing off. It was until i cut my middle finger with a staple bullet that i woke up totally. The staple bullet poked right through into my finger and blood started oozing out. Damn, i had trouble counting and handling those applications for the rest of the day. Blood started oozing out again when i was asked to carry the computer into a room. I rubbed my wound against the round and dirty surface of the monitor and it was smeared with my blood instead. Haa..

Don't intend to OT today. So we left at 6:30pm. Today, time seems to flies quite alright. Lunchtime today, we gave Yilin her farewell card and present. Today is her last day at work. Apart from being a nice colleague, i must say she's quite nice as a friend too. Crappy in her own nice way. Remember to keep in touch k..

During lunchtime, they were talking about some unhappy things. JieWan was greatly affected. Was affected for the whole day. Her teary eyes tells us how hurt and upset she is. I guess my dear is also affected. It's just too childish for people at their age to still play the 'i don't friend you, u don't friend her' games. Knowing JieWan's plight makes me feels how grudge can be bear easily and how people can appear to be nice to you yet backstab u right after u turn ur back away. One fine example is my brother. He showed his true colours today. He didn't matter his friends much. Oh well, that just explains why he hasn't has much friends since he was young..even up til now. If this friend of his read the sms my brother send me, i guess he'll be fuming mad. My brother even make comments on my friends and girlfriend. I was wondering to myself..what right has he got? To a person who always scold his girlfriend, such person with a character has no rights to comments on other people's friend. Much more, he can't even handle his relationship with people well. He has got a big problem interacting with people. Maybe he should jolly well fly out this earth and make some weird martian friends there.

I have to stop my nagging already. Sometimes, i just keep on nagging at my Dear without realising until she make me realise it. Dear, if u are reading this, i hope u can tolerate me. I don't mean to nag at u sometimes. Next time, just listen in what i say for the 1st time, if i repeat again, just ignore me or gimme a 'bo hiu' face..then i will know that i'm nagging and i should stop.

I decided to listen to my Dear. What she say is so true. It's really time i have to depend on myself and no one else. My future only lies in my hands. Others are only there to assist and guide. I've decided to take on part time degreecourse and work at the same time once i completed my NS. I won't want to depend on my parents anymore..as in finiancially. I have to be independent finiancially. There's alot of people whom i want to prove them wrong and there's alot of people whom i don't want to let down because of their trust and support in me. I'm near 21. I don't want to depend on my parents on anything anymore. There's alot of things thet feel i should be able to handle myself. At the same time, i also don't want to interfere in certain things in my life. At my age, freedom on certain stuff should be given, if not, i'll go forced myself to it and go bonkers. Let's just say i'm damn serious now. My future starts now..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.