Sunday, December 02, 2007

NA

Yea yea..i know it's late. I've been missing in action due to unforseen circumstances. Her birthday was certainly spent well,not as fantastic but definitely fun-filled.

First up, K Box. Time for me to sing my throat off. Same goes for Dearie. We missed KBox, we missed how we would sing to the ryhtm and tunes, with me going off tune at times as well. Not forgetting the lunch provided as well. Not that bad considering the price being offered.

Managed to surprise Dearie with a bouquet of pink rose to her. My very first pink roses to her. I'm not sure if she's really being caught off guard and was surprised by my secretive actions, but it's obvious she was smitten with the roses right after she got it.

We had our dinner @ Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao. The La Mian, the xiao long bao and stuff, all so yummy. Oh ya, we took a nice neoprint as well. But then again, we don't really likes the effects and shots available given to us. Still, it turned out nice, perhaps it's just us.

Once again, Happy Belated Birthday Dearie.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.