Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Money Spendings For Festive Month

My pay finally arrived. My newly promoted pay plus my back-payment, adds up to an all time high. Have been receiving the old pay for a months consecutively and finally on 7 Dec, i got my new pay plus two months worth of pay difference owed.

So many things i want to buy, so many thing i want to do, so many people i'm treating. Treated my beloved mother and brother to a good meal of japanese food. Next, i'm going to fork out a sum to treat her (just like how she treated me when she got her pay rise few months back), and of course, not forgetting to set aside some for my dad's upcoming birthday.

Part of my new pay is going to go to the mobile phone which i recently bought happily. I am still considering whether to buy my 'Canon' compact photo printer or not, but then again, i still need to buy my new monitor for my upcoming new desktop sponsored lovingly by my dad. Money never seems to be enough, not unless you start to find money is a hindrance. (I bet Mr Bill Gates must have even used up his notes to wipe his butt after shitting).

Festive season is going to dig a hole into my pocket and wallet as well. Presents and feast is a must so such spendings cannot be avoided. As long as we enjoy this holidays season, everything goes.

If money can buy you happiness, will you?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.