Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Exams Results I

My leg's slowly healing, yet the memories of Sunday's run is still clear in my mind. When will be my next run? I feel like training myself gradually. Slowly pushing myself beyond the limits, getting just better and better. I think i found a new hobby. =)

Finally got back my results. After 2 pathetic months of waiting, i finally got it back. Slightly disappointed at it. I got A (80% and above) for my business management and B(between 70% - 79%) for my accounting. Well, perhaps that should still be the result that i should have expected. Next exam should be much tougher than this and i don't really expect myself to score that well. Nevertheless, i'll try my very best.

Aww...didn't get to catch Man Utd in action again yesterday. They won! I'm getting old i supposed. In the past, i could easily stay up till wee hours in the morning without feeling tired at all, but now, i just keep yawning at as the clock ticks on....i can't admit that i'm old....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.