Thursday, December 27, 2007

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

There goes the chance again. But it's ok. At least a lesson learnt. Perhaps it's not even a lesson, just a realization. I'm promised one more chance before this year end. Come Friday, i'll be the happiest man. One year plus, i didn't realised how much i've missed until recently.

I'm not sure how it can happen but it did. Perhaps i hold too much hopes, which i shouldn't even did at all. I should have more or less expected that. Things has chance since long ago. I stubbornly refused to realise this fact. I know where i stand now. Chance given and not accepted.

What can i say? I had enough? It's not as simple as how i wish it could be. Perhaps, it's time i move on. I've many others who's supportive and actually made me realise my existance, so there's seriously no point dwelling.

I'm glad that before anymore disappointment is to be made, i stopped it. No more of such incidents. Once bitten, twice shy. For now, i'll be mindful. Appreciate whoever's appreciative of you. It's all inside my mind now, deep inside..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.