Monday, December 17, 2007

Deadlines

Stress! Assignment deadline's coming, much earlier than i even expect and realise. I'm lagging behind. I thought it would be much easier, given my knowledge in web designing. It turned out not to be so. I became dumb in front of a much simplier tool in designing webpage - Microsoft Frontpage. All those usage of Dreamweaver and manual HTML coding has all gone down the drain. I think i'll need to get a book 'Microsoft Frontpage for SUPER DUMMIES'. Started on it at last, hopefully, everything is going to be smooth when i submit my assignment on Wednesday.

It's a sunny day today. All the past few days of rain was enough to dampen every of my days. Let's hope it's a good sign and it will carry on. Perhaps it's also because, it's the 19th mth anniversary for me and Dearie. All the previous arguments, quarrels, unhappiness shall cease from that very day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEARIE!

At last, i took the initiative to study with my friend, and certainly it proved to be helpful. Dear finally got her point through to me. Now i fully understand how is it like to have someone whom know what being taught to study with you.

It's Triple Dates on Saturday. Wow...haa..It's never bored with them around. Just days after the chalet, we meet again. It's seems like old friends has gathered again. Watched 'Alvin and the chipmunks'. A extremely hilarious movie, a very nice comedy that i would recommend to EVERYBODY. Though it's only 1 and a half hour, but trust me, definitely worth the catch. I love their song so much and thanks to Gav, i'm going to get all of them from him. I'm going to catch those movies again.


Received my first batch of chalets photos from Gavian. More coming up. I'll blog about my wonderful chalet soon when all photos are being received.

PS: Man Utd won again and stayed on top of the table for 2 hours plus before Arsenal caught up with them and overtake them in the ranking table once again. Nevertheless, All Hail Man Utd.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.