Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dream Hair and 'I Am Legend'

Seeing Dear's new hair, i wanted to colour to my hair as well. I want to highlight my hair, i want purple hair. But it's almost impossible. Right now, other than black hair, i can only have white hair. After i ORD, i doubt i can have my dream hair as well, i'll probably lose my chance of getting a proper job if i have that.

Watched I Am Legend. A very nice movie. Finally Will Smith movie had hit success again. It's a long awaited wait i suppose. Very nice story plot. Hardly has any movie focus only on one actor, laving away lead actress etc. The usage of flashback on this movie is simply terrific, however, i thought that the flashback didn't ended very well.

The 'vampires' is so cool and when it comes to the part whereby he sacrifice himself for the world, it's kind of touching. But i suppose that's how legend is born.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.