Thursday, December 20, 2007

Regrets and Stress

Oh man. I missed it yet again. Why am i so unlucky? This isn't the first time. I almost step in that sacred place full of music and dance. Each time i was about to go in, something's bound to happen. Is it fated? I don't believe it. I give myself until end of this year, to be more specific, next wednesday. Mambo night on 26 Dec, anyone?

Submitted my IT assignment with regrets. I know i didn't do well enough. I don't really like this module, plus the lecturer of course. Instructions aren't specific. Anyway, i'm now certified Microsoft-Frontpage-Idiot. One down, one more to go. Tml's the deadline to submit the draft. I seriously thought i have the whole of today to do, but then, i was so wrong. I'm disappointed, sad and regretful. Well, it's ok. Time for me to burn my midnight oil.

Tried the 933 Golden Pillow for the very first time today. It was nice, but not as nice i expected it to be. The bread was baked well, skin was 'toast' to the right degree with the bread soft and tastes kind of sweet.

Christmas is coming. How i wish it's just tml. But haiz..I still have one guard duty this coming saturday. As long as there's a guard duty, any date after that seems so far away and long. I dread it. Presents are all about ready. Just need some wrapping and touch-up.

My birthday card is going to be due 2 months, yet Dearie hasn't give me. Last year, it was late. This year, it was even later. Where is it my Dear? I'm still waiting.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.