Sunday, December 23, 2007

Xmas is coming and The Warlords

Well, i'm blogging while doing my Christmas card for dear. I had totally no idea why am i so excited and looking so forward to Christmas. Perhaps it's because i'm celebrating with more friends, i've got more wishes and also, Dear's part of all this as well.

My most memorable Christmas so far was years ago where i celebrated at Chimes. Tml will be celebrating in advance in town. Crowd is expected but i seriously hope it's not going to dampen my mood for all this. I want to count down for Christmas, plus the gift exchange and prezzie from Dearie. So many many things...

How i wish tml aren't a working day. Well, half a day indeed but still, i still have to wake up early in the morning.

I felt i'm more serious in studies. I took my studies seriously which i feel very proud of. I'm never going to let myself down again. Lesson on Friday really motivates me alot. All my hard work all shown to the lecturer, and within minute, my discussion with him with regards to my assignment ended. He seems pleased, me even more so. After this festive season celebration, it's exam already. I must really enjoyed myself again.

I'm thankful that i'm studying in a class and not like Dear, in a lecture hall. The bond you have with your classmates is certainly much better as compared to the ones you have with your so called lecture-mates.

Watched The Warlords on Friday. Erm, i presumed it's a nice movie judging by the way the director intended to potray it. It's a very nice movie with a fresh piece of plot. But it's definitely not a 5 star movie. Not one of my favourite as well. I'm disappointed with this show, perhaps i hold too much hopes on Jet Li and Andy Lau. Nevertheless, worth the money.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.