Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random Thoughts

I'm so hungry now. 24 hrs ago, i'm still craving for something real nice. In fact, my stomach's already filled with nice food and still awaiting more. The frog leg porridge, the dim sum, the oyster omelette, the soya bean milk and the you tiao, ALL SO YUMMY. How often do i get to have such a sumptous supper, RARELY. I certainly hope that would happen again. I would agree to any supper invitation from now on. Forget about growing fat. Life's too short to be bothered by too many stuff.







Saw the gigantic wheel ferry...It's huge and especially nice. It would be romantic for a ride, one round or two i think, perhaps i'll go there to just get an experience, at night of course.

Started playing Call of Duty at last. It's a game that got my addicted, but seriously at the wrong time. I have to control, for the sake of achieving good results for my exams.

Man Utd lost. I can't believe it. I simply can't. They lead, then drew and eventually lost. What is this. Why can't they just hold the lead? I very much wanted to blog about this match but the mood just isn't right. I'm disappointed.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.