Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friends Forever

It feels good to meet back your old friends. But at the same time, it feels bad knowing how much you've have neglected them. Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.

Friendship: a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears

So much had happened during my absence. YL's leaving in like few days time. I could literally sense the reluctance of him to leave everyone. But i'm sure it's a decision he find it hard to make as well. Reading Xia's blog even made feel for everybody. No wonder everybody so touched upon the guestures of YL and of course, sad upon his departure. It's great i still had a friend like him and perhaps my well wishes is the best i could do at this point of down after being such a let down.

Mild's intending to leave as well. Oh man, everybody's leaving. It's like why is everyone's leaving? I know the reason but this question will still pop up eventually.

Lots of emotions running through last night. Especially when they starts to talk about stuff which i don't know much. I was filled with regrets. I couldn't bring out a smile. But i'm really still glad that i'm still able to hang out with them. I hope that will be the case as well.

Peng's still the whacky one who's always doing most of the talking, or rather commenting. Funny as always. It's never bored with him around. Perhaps, i would have even appeared to be bored to them. I can't blame that pathetic look on my face when my stomach starts upsetting me. The pain come and go for the whole night.

Went Geylang for supper after much difficulty getting around. Frog Leg Porridge, Dim Sum, Soya Bean Milk and You Tiao. Yet, Mild is still hungry. She's always hungry, hasn't change any bit at all. She told us about her plans, i'm so envious of her. It's something i'll never be able to do.

Everybody has their plans...everybody seems to have a beam of light in the future ahead. Where's mine? I'm sure i have it as well...it's just that mine is very very dim.

I promised i'll try to make it to every outing they have and i seriously hope i could do.
To me, Friendship is like a sweet responsibilty, and never an oppourtunity. It's hard to come by and easy to lose it. Cherish will be the key..........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.