Sunday, November 25, 2007

-

2 guard duties in a week is no easy feat. Especially yesterday's duty, totally sucked all the energy available in me. Nevertheless right now as i'm typing, i fully understand that kind of special feeling that i had missed so much of, a feeling of which one is so tired yet happy. I felt as though i had just been through the moment of my life.

School's assignment has been briefed quite well and detailed already and i guess it's seriously about time i set my fingers on the keyboard, dong my own research and engaging in hours of hardworking effort that would get me good grades. It may seem i'm not serious in my school work at times, but i realised that the moment i decided to take up this course, it's already another me. A 'me' that has mature from those childish thinking that i used to have when i'm still schooling in the past. I seriously know its importance and certainly know what's i'm doing. Right now, i chose to study smart instead of hard. So, i still believe in the way i'm studying. Results is the best proof and hopefully it won't failed me when my first two papers' results is releasing in one week time.

Celebrated Dear's birthday earlier on. Even though i was already shagged, but still, i look forward to it. All the tiredness was gone the moment i got myself prepared for the day. I just can't wait to see the response from her face when i passed her those presents i bought specially for her. And true enough, her reaction upon seeing those presents just melted my heart and touched me. I'm glad i did made her happy and we both enjoyed our day.

Watched Hero. Oh man, i would give up that seat to anyone who's crazy for that so called 'handsome' hunk in the show. I seriously don't know what the hell is the show all about. I spent nearly half the movie sleeping away only to be woke up by dear time and time again. I tried forcing myself to watch the movie but despite the fact that i was woken up and tried to continue watching in view of that $8.50 paid for that movie, i failed. I just fell asleep unknowingly. That's how lousy the show can be...

Too shagged to continue this post any longer....i shall continue tomorrow....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.