Sunday, November 11, 2007

RollerBlade and 'Stardust'

ArgH! Why can't human beings born knowing how to skate, roller blade, cycle, cook etc etc. Why doesn't god want to spare us the pain of learning all the abovementioned skills/talents if you wanna call it? Perhaps, it's better an achievement to acquire those skills only when you experience pain and hard work after all the sweating, groaning from pain , falling down etc.

Tried roller blading for the second time in my life. Good experience. I'm gradually learning, apart from all the falling etc, i can confidently say i'm learning and progressing well, but if only there's someone who can guide me along, i'm definitely sure it would be much better. I think i even dragged poor dearie down by getting her to accompany me, causing her not being able to have her fun in her bicycle.

Watched Stardust today. The start of the movie was so bored that i actually fell asleep. Halfway through, i wanted to continue sleeping, but it's abit wasteful to spend 9 bucks to sleep in a movie theater. I forced myself to watch it and thankfully, it was the right choice. I didn't miss much and in fact, the movie started to rise to climax and that got me all sit up. A meaningful movie about love, life and stuff. Kind of more into fantasy to me rather than romance.

Tomorrow is the day. I'm going to buy Dearie's present!! Hopefully by tomorrow, i'll be able to settle everything. =)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.