Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First Pair of Hamsters Pet

Finally, i get to keep pets of my own. Bought it specially for Dearie, but then, they will be staying put at my house, giving me the highest authority to watch them grow. Welcome to my home, Shoobing and Xiao Bai. One normal winterwhite (Shoobing) and one pearl winterwhite white (MiuMiu). They were brought into the this world 3 weeks ago, and 3 weeks after they were born, they found new home. I took the responsibility in watching them grow and of course, together with me, Dearie and I will continue to keep them entertained, hoping to give them the best which we deemed best.

Both males, hopefully they would create a great bond and if by any chance, i'll find them a mate so that they can have their own offsprings as well. My intention to expand their living environment is still in my mind and hopefully it will come soon.

Here are some photos of the cute little ones...

Shoobing and MiuMiu cuddling together


Searching for food.

Shoobing piggyback-ing MiuMiu

MiuMiu exercising

Shoobing on the go!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.