Sunday, November 18, 2007

Enjoyable Weekend

School assignments are starting to get on the way, it's high time i start digging into my books and the internet. I've never regretted taking up this course, although moments of temptation and tiredness did get into me, making me feel like skipping classes, but i'm glad my determination is strong. Lessons aren't boring, but it's interesting. Examples used by the lecturers is indeed explanatory and also interesting as well.

Dearie stayed two nights over. Great time we spent together these two days. Not even to mentioned the sumptous meal which i just ate moments ago. A whopping 146 bucks for a feast for 6 person. Simply yummy.

MiuMiu and Shoobing are just doing fine. Had their first bath of their life yesterday. I'm sure they love it, which makes them smells just like a fresh strawberry. Dearie and I are starting to love them more and more. Dearie was saying how sad it would be, given their lifespan of around two years to go to a 'much better place' without having any heirs. I seriously have the intention of giving them each a mate, but there's risk involved as well. So, i'm still considering carefully.

Tried cooking my very own 'Black Pepper Spaghetti' yesterday. I was not bad, as exclaimed by Dearie and Mum. I'm beginning to feel like a chef, haa..even though i very much wanted to be one. It's a totally self invented recipe that i came up with myself. Not too bad for a person who come up with his very own recipe isn't it.

Dear gave in today, giving up her VCD watching by accompanying me to catch a midnight movie which i very much wanted to - Beowulf. I didn't knew it was a animated movie, but although animated, parts of it seem so real. My first thought upon seeing the movie is that, 'oh gosh, tell me it's not an animated movie..i'm so going to be disappointed'. Thankfully, it didn't failed me. Certainly a nice story with plot of its own and fascinated me with the monsters which appeared through the movie. Certainly inspirational at certain part of the movie. I reckon there's going to be a part two which i'm going to catch it again, given how the ending ended.

I've decided to give up the thought of watching Saw 4, given the rating which i assume they are going to concentrate so much on the gore scenes that it's not going to give me the twists and surprises that i enjoyed so much during Saw 1 and Saw 2. Saw 3 had disappoint me utterly and so, i think i'll just give it a miss.

Guard Duty tomorrow...how i wish it never come...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.