Friday, November 09, 2007

Had my Teppanyaki dinner at last @ Wisma Atria with Dearie yesterday. I just can't seem to get tired of it. The tenderness of the prawns, the fragrance of the cooking and of course, not forgetting the garlic chilli along with the sauce to go with the main dish, which gets my tastebuds working doubly hard.

Feeling was great. How often do you get to walk along Orchard Road real slow, holding a ice cream in on your hand and really look around the facade of Orchard Road at your own pace. It's a good feeling, try it and you'll find it out for yourself.

Christmas mood seems to be filling up Orchard Road. Christmas decor is starting to appear in Orchard Road, along with gigantic Christmas trees. I wonder, how will my Christmas be like this year?

Went for my department's Cohesion today. Fun absolutely. Held @ HomeTeamNS, we had our fun @ LaserQuest first of all. In case you don't know, LaserQuest is a game whereby two teams are formed and they entered into the 'battlefield' which is a dark and messy maze with just a vest and a gun. So, the two teams will battle it out by hitting targets located on the vest. It seems easy, but when all the hiding, escaping and running starts, it's in fact very tiring. 10 mins is short because fun had just started but long because the running had you panting for breath.

They suggested play LAN games after that. I'm a total nuts when it comes to LAN Games like CounterStrike, Battlefield 1942 etc. Indeed, i stupidly followed them and got myself into a state of blurness. It's the first time i look and felt so idiot in front of a keyboard, not knowing how to play nor hit any buttons or keys. Well, the whole thing just got me irritated and i left PS myself for some fun of arcade games, whereby i achieved much more fun and excitement.

Finally, bought Dear's first birthday present. Can't wait to see her response when she received it. I'm eagerly anticipating for that day. I'm counting down....10...9...8...7...???

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.