Monday, November 05, 2007

UOB Family's Day

It's a nice sunday. I kind of look forward to that very day, all because i'm going to attending a carnival, well, a so called carnival. It's UOB Family Day. I'm back to meeting my ex colleagues. It's feels good that after so long, some of my ex colleagues actually still regconise me. Of course, not forgetting Da Jie Jie (Yun Foong) and Xiao Jie Jie (Candy).

I suppose the group of people who will enjoy such carnivals would be those children. If i were 10 years younger, this would be a great place for me to have lots of fun, mainly because of those mini games. Dear and me went from game store to store to play games that seems so kiddish. Nevertheless, we go ahead and played. We weren't the only adults there. All those games made me feel like i'm a kid. Prizes were also meant for kids - sweets, notebook, cute ruler and of course, not to mention candies.

Entering the Carnival

Welcome to the Carnival!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.