Thursday, November 08, 2007

Devastating Trauma

It was devastating. I didn't expect that. Everything just came to me just like that. I took them in. I admit my wrong, i got punished, but somehow, i felt i got punished of wrongs which wasn't committed by me myself. Right now, i don't know how. It has become tramautising. There's so many things i still want to say, but i dare not. One thing leads to another. Tml is going to be bad. How am i going to spend it? I don't know. Perhaps it's time i find new hobby, go out with new people, find new games and stuff to do.

My heart is very heavy, but there's not cure for it, at least not for now. For the next few days, it's going to be unstable. I shall commit myself in order to keep my mind distracted. What to do....i don't know....die die die

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.