Saturday, November 03, 2007

Where's my Games?

Games! I'm desperately in the need to go back to the times where i spent hours and hours in front of my computer and keeping my fingers busy among the whole of the keyboard. I've got this urge to play games. Games which i missed so much, be it latest releases or old classics. Bring it all on.

PSP has been my latest companion all along. So many games i'm waiting for. However, my computer couldn't cooperate. It couldn't support all the 'high quality and graphical' games that i'm asking for. Sadly. I'll just make do with whatever i have.

Games like Rise of Nations, Age of Mythology, Hitman, Call of duty are all still clearly one of my favourites. Not even to mentioned my all time favourite, SWAT. Thankfully, i managed to get hold of 'SWAT: Liberty Target' from my friend and it's one game more on my beloved PSP. Next up will be the highly anticipated 'Football Manager 2008'. I want to be a gamer again and i'm sure i can.

Blink Blink

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.