Sunday, September 30, 2007

Moody Day

Mood swings seldom happened to me. It rarely happened to me. I just don't know what gotton onto me today. I'm having lots of mood swings today. Blowing hot and cold to people as and when i like. I don't feel comfortable. I don't feel happy. I don't feel normal. I feel a sense of moodiness. I hate this feeling. This feeling just spoils the whole day. I don't know what's going on as well.

Seeing my friend in such state does remind and warn me of certain thing. Sometimes, we just cannot afford to make mistakes. There's no turning for certain mistakes you made. It's only human to err, but sometimes, we humans should have known better that this fact doesn't apply to any situation all the time. Seeing him in this state, i'm speechless. I tried putting myself in his shoes, i cannot imagine. What he's going through in his relationship is exactly what i've gone through in the past, the only difference is that, his is worse, much much worse as compared to mine. It's make us wonder sometimes what love can really do. It can make your heart glow, it can burn your heart down as well.

I want to buy new comp. This laptop is really driving me crazy. I'm scouting around for good bargains around Singapore, but it seems i can't get a good deal. Yes, i'm picky but only because of my bad experience in the past. Anyone who has good lobang, please let me know!!!

Dear's dad bought a new mobile phone just now. It was so cool. With its functions - 3G mobile, mp3 player, radio, bluetooth, 2-mp camera and stuff, it really tempted me to get one. I'll just have to wait till next year when my contracts ends before i can get my hands on a new mobile phone. Dear's going to get the same mobile phone as well. She prefers Nokia whereas i prefer Sony Ericsson. But the phone we are going to get would be Nokia (I let her win, Wahaa). It's still so long away. I still have to be stuck with my 'going to spoil' Sony Ericsson w550i meanwhile...ohh...that sucks

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.