Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last Exam Paper

Last paper to go. It's seem that there's little to prepare but it also seems that i hadn't prepare enough. Formulas and formats all seems to filled up my brain but on the other hand, i wonder will it all be effectively poured out when i'm in the exam hall. Uncertainty is so overwhelming that even i'm being put in a weird state of mind.

Stomach wasn't at its best these two days. Within two days, i've run in and out of toilet several times. This uncomfortable stomach has made me lose more concentrate in my studies. I'm just going to try my best and like what Dear said, it's my last paper. I can just go in there can give my best shot! Bang!

Will there be a judgement daY?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.