Sunday, September 23, 2007

Don's Birthday Outing

Got my pair of free movie tickets. Wanted to catch a romance movie, but that pair of free movie tickets doesn't qualify for that movie. Sadly, i had to change to Even Almighty. I missed Bruce Almighty which was screened in Cinema years ago, and i thought it might be a good comedy to watch. But the choice was a wrong move. Sad to say...

It's a stupid comedy. The funny scenes were to little to qualify this movie as a comedy. Lousy and uninteresting story plot which was kind of boring. Plus i was watched in a poor ambience long with a crazy fat lady who kept laughing like a Hyena. Totally a bad show and i seriously asked you guys that if only you guys had no movie to watch, if not, don't choose this movie.

My rating for this movie was: 1/5.

Finally, Dear's internet connection is back to full working order. I can finally look forward to those late night chats with her, like how i used to do it when we were still not together a year plus ago. I miss the online her. Come back to me Dearie!!!

Celebrated Don's birthday yesterday. Well, not really celebrating but it's more of an outing. This time round there's 10 people. 4 couples and one 'extra' couple. Certainly a rare kind of outing whereby i supposed everybody enjoyed themselves. After the outing, my and Dearie went to chill. First time chilling out with Dearie for so long. I enjoyed myself very much yesterday.

I realised that i actually don't mind the bathing late, i don't mind the mattress, i don't mind the living room...As long as when i open my eyes, you are within my sight. Cam we have more of that, Dearie?

PS: Mary said she loves John.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.