Monday, September 24, 2007

I Want Mooncakes

Watched Rogue Assasin on Saturday. A truly nice movie. I'll give it a 4/5 rating. Don't know why, whenever i watched Jet Li in an English movie, it's always terrific, as compared to all his chinese movies which was mainly Huang Fei Hong. Lots of action in this movie, with twists towards the end of the movie. I would think it's worth the weekend money and would recommend it.

Finally had Dear's long awaited burger kind meal. Of course we were 'clever' enough to get hold of those tempting coupons so that we could actually eat our worth. Chicken burger, Fish burger, Chicken Tenders, Onions Rings, Fries and two drinks was our lunch. Went into the fast food outlet feeling like a starved beggar and went out of it feeling like a fat buddha.

Exams's coming in a few days time. The last time i took an exam was years ago, to be exact, 5 years ago. Exams?!?! What was that, it seems to stranger to me now. I had serious problem memorising those words, sentence, paragraphs etc etc. All i could sense is the frustration of not being to get them into my head. Help anyone?

One can't agree more that wherever you work, there bound be to all sorts of people. I've been mentioning this particular person for several entries since months ago. Today, he got himself mentioned in this post again. Congrats. Cunning as he is. Given his rank, by right he shouldn't be able to do anything to me, not even to direct order me. Well, but it's because of his position in the office. I got a huge arrow from him for no reason, not that i'm not willing to do, but because he's threatening me. I'm certainly not going to take this lying down. Someday, i'll give him a good lesson.

Mooncakes are everywhere now. Yet, i haven't got a taste of it even till now. And i suppose it will be only until Wednesday before i could have my very first bite of mooncake. I've been trying to find Snowskin Chocolate Flavoured mooncake but my search was to no avail. I'm disappointed. Just when my craving for mooncake this year was especially strong, i couldn't have my wish. Sad....

Having a bad headache. A few more late nights and i'll be relieved......i can't wish more for the time to pass faster...I miss dearie online as well....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.