Saturday, September 08, 2007

Muddy Disposal

Boo! Finally, i'm able to blog again..! Firstly, congrats to my dear. I'm sure it's the kind of results we didn't expect that's for sure. Never dwell on it. Now that results is out, move on. It's not that bad afterall. Like what i mentioned in that postcard, it's just a step closer to success. Thankfully. Jia You and you'll be able to make it, with my support and help of course. ;)

I felt sad i wasn't able to be there for you yesterday afternoon when you really need me. But still, i feel that whatever decision you made, it would be the right one because only you know what is best for you. I'll help you whenever can so fret not. =)

Disposal was shagged yesterday. I'm chosen to dispose the mortar bomb by electric method, which of course is kind of dangerous. I even had to remove my own static electricity by earthing myself because any static electric in touch with the electric detonator will ignite it, causing explosion.

I was gladful i'm one of the few luckier ones to be able to view the explosion. Though from afar, but it's good enough. Not many can view such a picture and i'm thankful my day of all those carrying, moving up and down those muddy ground didn't go to waste. At least, my eyes were able to feast itself with that few mere seconds of a wonderful moment.

Skipped school for the first time. What a bad boy i am. I've no choice, my whole army uniform was smeared with mud, especially with the spotlight on my super muddy boots, everyone was looking at my boots, thinking what the hell am i doing.

I'm glad i finished my assignment by MYSELF on time. I'm proud of myself. I'm really determined to do well. One more week and i'll be digging my whole head into the books. Getting prepared for the exams!

Bad me also didn't accompanied my dear at night yesterday. I was too shagged plus sick. Thankfully, i have her being so understanding towards me. And even better, she's staying over tonight! Bonus to me! Wahaa! Gonna meet Xero 4 tonight. Wonder what kind of outing will it be this time round, hopefully a good one.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Jonnie Girl. Piak!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.