Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back to the Office

I'm finally back to the office after 2 weeks of slacking. The course is something i certainly miss. Miss sleeping in class,miss watching the documantaries on youtube and talking cock with my coursemates.

The feeling seem different. Got a huge arrow today. Tasked to do so many thing. Out of the sudden, i can't seem to wait for time to pass faster. There's some really huge shuffling of manpower in office in months to come, probably December. I just can't wait. My current boss is said to be posting out where i'll be under a new boss. No matter what, i'm crossing my fingers and pray real hard that my new boss is going to be a nice person.

There's plenty reasons to hate a person. But there's this person in my office that extremely irritating and he's simply a hypocrite. Just because of his position, he pushes people around. I can't stand the way he works and i feel like slapping him. Some day, i'm going to teach him a huge lesson. Slowly and slowly, i'm going to make him pay. Yes, make him remember! Wahaa! I'm turning evil.

Don's taking his driving test tml, wish him all the best and hopefully he can passed and i'll be able to work on the proposal. Alright don?

I'm crazy over the mooncakes. Right now, i just can't wait for next week to come and then i'll be able to get my salivery mouth on thos mouth-savouring mooncakes. Snowskin mooncakes and ice cream mooncakes!! Yum yum...those who dislike mooncakes or have more than extra mooncakes, kindly donote it to me please! Make me fat!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.