Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wishes

First paper over. The feeling was great. It wasn't easy studying for this paper, especially after i have not see the word 'examination' for such a long time. The tons of memorising work made me confused. However, i'm glad that it's over. All those who wishes me goodluck for my paper did has their wishes paid off i supposed. I'm confident to score well for this paper. I remembered almost everything and could really answered almost all the questions. Let's pray i'll be able to pass this paper with flying colours.

One down, one more to go. Accounting paper's on Saturday. It's the killer one. With all the fomulas and question format to memorise, i'm sure to squeeze out every ooze of my brain juices. I just hope that i won't suffer from some weird state which make me forget everything when i see the question paper. I have one more day to study for this paper but meanwhile, i shall give myself this late night off and have a good rest.

Today i enjoyed that short moments with Dearie. Suddenly, that blur image of the nightmare that i had last night was eliminated the moment i see her. I also don't know why i sent her that sms, maybe because of the fear the nightmare gave me.

Suddenly, i wished for so many things.
I wish for Dear to perm her hair.
I wish to drive her around for a day in Oct.
I wish for her to be with me for the whole of my birthday.
I wish she could wear those cute little t-shirt and shorts that make her look so casual that i can't help hugging her.
I wish for a short getaway with her.
I wish for a black pants.
I wish for her birthday to come fast so that she would be so surprised and happy for all the surprises i gave her.

Which of the wishes will actualy come true, i don't know. But if all were to come true, then it would be great.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.