Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Exam's Coming

First time having such a nice chat with them. It's been a long time since i've chatted with like around 7 people in a conversation window. Certainly feel that mild bond with them. Even more happier than Dear is able to click with who she wants. Now, she wants more outing with them. And yea, one is coming, on the way. Be patient. Thank god that my guard duty didn't fall on that day.

Birthday's coming in exactly a month time. I wished for lots of present (who doesn't wish for that on their birthday? Duh!). I wonder what kind if surprise will i have this year. Last year's birthday was a great one because it's my 21st. Now it's the first year into the so called adulthood. Nothing much has changed except for the fact that i'm growing older. I look forward to the surprises that Dear's going to give me and hopefully, an outing with my friends, along with a little present from my family. Ohh....please let me grow one year older fast!

Tml's my exams. Hasn't been mugging hard enough, but i managed to studied a few chapters very well. So much so that i could answer all the questions posed by Dear when she tested me just now. Let's pray the paper which come out tomorrow will be the one i studied. Wish me goodluck whoever is reading this.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.