Monday, September 17, 2007

NA

Happy 16th Month Anniversary to Dear Dear! Well, i actually forgot this very day until Dear wishes me first. When the clock even struck 12am, we didn't even get the chance to wish each other, because a few friends has visited us at our chalet! It's my dear's colleague and my ex colleague, along with her boyfriend and their friends. Just so happen it appeared that is was one of their friend's birthday and they bought lots of food and a big birthday cake! We had fun chatting with them. Entertaining their friend was with his lame jokes. Haa..

Chalet was fun and i would certainly want to go back there again. I enjoyed it myself but it seems not so for Dear even she claimed she does. I'm proud to say the 2-pax bbq was a success, thanks to some last minute buying and preparing. A big lesson learnt though, never go into a chalet without full preparation.

Both of us went in there and basically nothing but clothes. We ended up thinking we might just get bored to death. Without much food and tools, we went to the supermarket and grab whatever we can find and needed. The dvd player weren't used as well and we thought the next time if we're going to go back there again, we are sure to blast the player off..

A huge pity that my digital camera failed me this time round. A real disappointment the moment i on my camera and it displayed 'no battery'. I'll make sure i get it charged fully before i bring it out with me the next time.

Recently, Dear said i've been too impatient and fierce to her. Here's to you, sorry that i hasn't been a good boy to you Mrs dear. But do know that my intentions are good, though i've put it in a very wrong way. No matter what, if i've u sad or hurt, sorry Mrs Dear and Love you always. Muacks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.