Sunday, September 30, 2007

'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry'

I realised i hasn't been good recently, as in good to my dear. Does such things always happen? When a relationship moves on, longer and longer, must there always be either one taking the other half for granted? I asked myself, i couldn't find the answer. I warned myself at times as well, but i fell into this 'trap' unknowingly sometimes. I know i'm bad at times, but i can't control myself when such things happen. It's not some excuses i cooked up. I also know when a person gets angry, any words can come out, be it words that's going to hurt or 'kill' you.

I thank my dear for 'slapping' me sometimes, waking me up in that wrong state of mind. Everyone matures from relationship and therefore changes are bound to happen. It's just all about ensuring the love is still full of passion and stuff and no way am i going to make it stale.

Watched 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry'. A very funny movie indeed. Worth the weekend price. It's really brings some facts about certain aspects of homosexuality. Still, most would still find it disgusting that gays actually exist.

Counting down to my birthday...!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.