Friday, September 14, 2007

Ups and Downs

Finally got the rest of the exams topics from the lecturer on Wednesday and today. I would prefer business management module very much rather than accounting. They say guys are much better when it comes to numbers and maths, but to me, i would prefer sinking my head into those words and sqeeuze every drip of my brain juice trying to memorize every word that appear in the testbook and notes.

Exam's only in 2 weeks time. Dear managed to wake me up, i did studied for the past few days but it's really very little. I'm going to a good whole time of tomorrow in camp and study, making up for the lost time.

Dear's computer isn't working well, or rather, it's her internet connection that's giving the problems. I still didn't managed to relive the old times whereby i would chat with her till real late. Just purely chatting in our own world, with super fast replies, as though we were chatting on the phone. Anything under the sun were out from our mouth. When is it going to happen again?

I finally completed my course today! I'm unofficially a 3rd Sgt now! Promotion was the main point, the main feast is the pay increment. It's a whopping $140 increase. Woo...maybe i'm a little too over reactive but c'mon. $140 really meant alot of NSF. We're a pathetic bunch of poor beggars ok!!

I'm just hoping for my guard duty to finish off soon tomorrow. Afterwhich i'll be spending our little world in our chalet. Just the two of us, and a quite pathetic bbq. 2-person bbq might be new and boring to some, but i believe that we can enjoy the most out of it, right dear? Can't wait...Here i come!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.