Monday, October 01, 2007

"PMS" Over

I recovered! Finally, the recent days of mood swings was over. Somehow, it's like a big load of air being let out of my body. It was so suffocating that it made me very uncomfortable. Had a wonderful lunch with her, and i just realised how much i miss that 'Wu Xiang Xia Bing' with that very delicious plate of beehoon. My love for it is still there and it does make my lunch an enjoyable one. Bought a nice and DECENT cute looking polo t-shirt for her. Gone were the days where she wore t-shirt and polo tees almost everyday. She converted herself to a office lady ever since the day she started working as a perm staff in UOB. But never mind, those days are coming back!!

Dearie had a new hairstyle. It makes her look cute. That's the good thing about girls, especially girls with long hair. They can have lots of hairstyle.
Whenever i pass by a hair salon, posters of models with different hairstyle will be pasted almost everywhere. But for the male model poster, their hairstyle don't differs much to me. It's so limited how guys can have different sorts of hairstyle.

Went home yesterday with my first time experiencing a bus breakdown. It was damn irritating to hear the bus stopping in the middle of the road out of the sudden. Stubbornly, the bus driver carried on with his journey with the bus engine breaking down every now and then, finally, he gave up after 20 mins of stubborn-ness. He gave each of the passenger a complimentary ticket. Finally, i got to see how a complimentary ticket look like. (Waha...curiousity sastified)

My Complimentary Bus Ticket.

Back to work tomorrow. I'll have to put up with certain idiot's nonsense again...sad...Heck...i'll just look forward to the end of this month whereby i'll get to drive again, and of course, celebrate my 22nd birthday. Presents ready please!! Lots of movies in my computer waiting for me to feast my eyes in. Ciao!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.