Wednesday, October 03, 2007

One Less Guard Duty

Hooray, one less guard duty, a weekend guard duty somemore. Certainly a good news for me to be happy about. My name was removed off and a trainee name was inserted instead. I was still fretting over this Saturday's guard duty. Imagine you having to participate in the Camp event on Friday which end only @ 2300 hrs and by the time you reach home, it's already 12 plus in the Saturday morning. You bathe and prepare...by the time you hit the bed, you realise you only have less than 5 hours to sleep before you have to wake up for that damn guard duty. But right now, worry no more!!

Speaking of this Friday's camp event. It's our formation's recreation day, also known as cohesion day. Well, i got selected or rather, i selected myself to be involved in the pool competition. 64 personnel vying for the top 3 spot. I seriously hope i can play well that day. To me, pool is more dependent on luck rather than skill, at least in my case, that's the belief i trusted. The plan of training days just before the actual competition was forcefully cancelled, sadly. Well, there's seriously nothing i could do, might as well depend on myself than others.

Went to Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre today. Finally get to see how it look like. Imagine you staying near that area, possibly less than 3km away from that shoppin for more than a decade and you don't actually that the shopping centre is just there. Oh well, how amazing that can me. Yes, i'm amazed but i had to limit my amaze, if not, i'll get into deep shit. Finally, booked a car - Mitsubishi Lancer. I'm finally renting car again. The phobia is back. How to park, what are the things to take note while driving, etc etc..all of them are fading away from my mind since the last time i drove. Phew..let's hope i'll regain that 'memory' the moment i sit into that very car.

Tml idiot's not at work. It will be a good day..yes!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.