Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To Hell with Idiots.

Finally got promoted to 3SG. Well, i don't really care about the rank, just gimme the pay come on. Come Nov 9th, i'm going to get quite decent amount of money. Payrise..Yay yay yay!

With this rank, naturally my responsibilities increased. That bloody hell idiot is going to ORD soon and on his way to eat some shit. And worse of all, he's going to handover his rubbish tasks and shit over to me. I'm going to be the department in charge. Oh gosh. And WORST of all, he's intending to wash his filthy hands off whatever is currently on his hands and push everything to me. He's not even teaching me whatever i need to know as well. Sly and hypocrite fits his character perfectly. Oh gosh, why do god make me meet such a person? I'll just curse my way till he ORD.

He's not the only pathetic soul in the office. There's still mouth stinking SGT who laze around in the office. He work through mouth - in another words, orders around only, shooting arrow everywhere. Just because 'i'm within his boundary', i'm always being shot. Argh..when will all these people get a taste of their own shit. Shoo shoo shoo...to hell they go...

Cute Lil' Hamter

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.