Saturday, October 06, 2007

SAFAC Recreation Day

Recreation ended. My leg was aching from the long hours of standing. My pool skill sucks. My standard has dropped drastically. I asked myself, what have become of me. From someone who once seem to improve his skills so well that he seemed ready to challenge anyone till today, whom he has become one who had lost his morale and confidence in this hobby. Much thanks to the lack of training. Hey donna, now read this and get ready your cue and mobile phone, gimme a call and asked me out for more pool training.

Dinner was alright. Same dishes as the last time i has, exactly the same. Nothing much, whole dinner was boring. Has been worrying for her the whole day. Please yet again, get well soon. Tomorrow's coming. Fear not...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.