Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sweet Surprise and New Oven

Dearie sprung me a surprise this morning. She told me she's coming early to look for me last night, i didn't took those words very much to heart, thinking that she will oversleep this morning instead. Well, i could sense that she miss me dearly then, much same for me.

An unexpected phone call woke me up, it was from her. It's only 8 plus and she's already getting ready to go out, surprisingly, she volunteered to come to my house herself. I felt a sudden warmth at heart. True enough was this saying, 'Absence makes the heart grows fonder'.


A simple day just pass by like that. This week is going to be simple. Because for the next few weekends of this month, it's going to be a fun-filling and woouch one! Can't wait. My birthday is coming!! I wonder how will i really feel when that day comes...

New oven bought. Finally, i no longer have to envy those families who had an oven at home. I can finally come up with more recipes of my own and bake lots of cakes, cookies and some other stuff...yay!!

Two months ago, i was 58.3kg. Today, i was near 60kg. I'm putting on unnecessary weight which i really shouldn't have. I have to control my diet, i have to discipline myself into exercise.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.