Friday, October 12, 2007

Get Well Soon Mummy

Time passed quite fast this week. Unknowingly, it's Friday already. Well, a boring Friday. The last time i spend my Friday alone at home like today was like donkey years ago. It feels good because i get to do things i hasn't been doing for ages. Played my very first strategy since years ago with my brother. I want to play more of that!!

Mum was down with some skin problems. It's terrible to see what happen when one is allergic to something which they don't even know what is it. Well, let's hope mummy would get well real soon.

I'm so tired of trying to explain things. It's like each time i tried to prove that you are wrong, you don't admit, instead, you rebuke. May i know what's the point? You do things with your friends when they asked you to. And when i asked, you rejected my plainly. Utterly disappointed. What has become of you. I'm so tired and pissed. I'm felt as though i'm nothing, totally nothing to you. You chose to do what i want to do with you with your friends. How does that make me? A fool? An idiot? Whatever...i'm tired...i had enough...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.