Saturday, October 20, 2007

Missing In Action

My blog took a short 'holiday' for the past few days. Something cropped up and it was forced to take its temporary leave. Now, back to my blog.

Just 6 more days and i'll be celebrating my birthday with my Dearie. What she done for me so far has been more than what i expected, more than what i wanted, more than what i needed. What more can i ask for? Haa...i reckon next week, i'm going to be the happiest man on earth for that very day.
I'm going to be filled with happiness, all the way to the brim. Wahaa...i also want to drive Dearie around, basically, we are just going to have the fun that we are not able to have in the past. Can't wait...oh man..i'm dozing off...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.