Saturday, October 20, 2007

11 hours!! That's how long i slept. Woke up feeling not even abit of tiredness. I feel so recharged so though i'm ready to fly for a mission to assist some superhero. I was sleeping so soundly that i missed calls and smses. Or is it because of the phone, failing to ring loudly like how it used to be. Perhaps it's time i break down, after a year plus of torturing moment with its owner. But then again, it's going to be some time before my bloody contract expire. So how? I don't know...Duh! Dear's situation's much worse than me. Told her Samsung's mobile phone isn't reliable. Cmon, change to Sony Ericsson. Get some life, get some music..! Woot!

I'm wondering, why does my money gone so fast. I supposed it's just human. When you spend money, you don't realise how much you are spending, whereas when you are saving money, you count every dollar and cent in that piggy bank. I'll need to curb myself.

Out of the sudden, i feel that life is such a routine and that next friday, it's going to help me get out of this routine 'picture'. I missed what i've done in the past and hasn't been able to do it due to certain reasons.

I want to go cycling.
I want to go picnic.
I want to go Sentosa.

Anyone?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.