Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Bebe's the BEST

Not wanting to spend too much on eating in town? Troubling on where to eat where all you see around town are food that are so over-priced? Easy, if you happen to be around Dhoby Ghaut MRT vicinity, pop by the Dhoby Xchange which is located at the North South line basement. There's a few retail outlets and the food outlet that i'm talking about, it's just located left of the entrance. They sell fishball noodles, laksa, toast bread etc etc..and guess what, they cost only 3 bucks, far cheaper than those selling at the shopping centres located in town. Hungry? Ask for more noodles @ no extra charge as well. Hmm...yummy...

I asked to meet Dear at 11am. She came from tuition, whereas i came from home. The moment we see each other, we smiled. Because, we were wearing the same t-shirt, it's that very couple shirt we bought together. We had not planned beforehand to wear this and surprisingly, we did. Our telepathy is so strong that got us smiling at the sight of it.

Just an hour ago, i'm down with flu and fever. I was still lying down on her lap with her showering me with the love and care that i feel so warm in, so warm that i wished that time would freeze at that point of time. Out of the sudden when i'm alone and doing nothing just now, i thought of something.

Suddenly, i seemed to be brought back to the time where i was on that very bed in the bunk. It was only 11pm and everyone's already asleep. I'm still awake, missing her and waiting for her phone call. That period of time was tough of both of us. Our relationship is still considered 'fresh' then, however, our feelings were strong for each other. She knows i needed her very much. That period of time, other than school and work, i'm next. She would rushed home to call me up and would chatted with me all the way till late, she wouldn't even dozed off. That's how much she would did for me.

What happened an hours made me feel the warmth i get one year plus again. I loved her so much, for who she is, for how she took care of me, for how she loved me. I love you bebe.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.