Monday, December 01, 2008

NA

I'm so so far away from the one I love right now. There is no reason to anything or explain. While I recall all the words you spoke to me, all the things you did to me and for me, i can't help but wish that I was there with you. I yearn to be back where I'd love to be.

But since things have come till this stage, the only thing I ask of is that she's being taken care of well I'm not beside her. Hope she's happy.

No longer am i able to help her wipe her mouth with my handkerchief.
No longer will she be able to eat the homecooked food i travel miles to deliver toher
No longer will i be there to lend her a listening ear readily
No longer will i be able to help her with her dailys stuff
No longer will i be able to take care of her needs, wants and sometimes, demands
No longer will i be able to stroke stroke her whenever she feel uncomfortable or sick
No longer will i be able to send her to school, making sure she won't feel lonely on her way to school
No longer will i be able to whip up nice dishes for her
No longer will i be able to cook instant noodles for her which i know she especially loves it
No longer will i be able to go around and find nice food for her
No longer will i be able to wish her goodnight
No longer will i be able to let her rest on my shoulder when she's on the bus, feeling tired.
No longer will i be able to surprise her and still surprise her even know she roughly knows it

Too much 'no longer' to list. I regretted not doing alot of things. Right now, there's no hatred but regrets. We all need that person who can be true to you. Now I wish I'd stayed by those moments i didn't. If i'm ever lonely and I'm tired, I'll only be missing you again.

There's nothing here for me to hope for, to be happy about now. There's no one here whenever i faces problems, whenever i needed that special kind of warmth and love. I really can't help but think of the times I've had with you as those pictures and some memories are the only things that reminds me of you.

Some search and never finding a way, and before long, they waste away. I'm glad I found you 2 and a half years ago, something told me to you're the one and even till now, i firmly believe so. I gave my all, to selfish ways but certainly with every intention of making you happy. And how I miss someone to hold, to love right now. However, when hope begins to fade, it does hurt, in fact, it hurts alot.

Though the hope is hard to find, but i never give up and i never will....

Love You Always

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.