Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pre and Post XMAS!

Xmas is a season of thanksgiving. Although sadly, it seems totally different to be this year, as compared to the previous year, i'm glad i spent it with my loved ones. I think it's naturally important to spend it with those whom you love and loved you as well.

Although there's someone i especially wanted to celebrate with this year, but it's impossible anymore.

I was with MR the moment the clock ticks off at 12am, knocking on the door of xmas. It's was a rare gathering but sadly, i'm too tried go really enjoy the joyous mood of all. Sorry MR Guys. Nevertheless, i'm happy that once again, i got to see all my MR friends again...I shall update the photos here soon...

Xmas is also another special day - it's my dad's birthday. Happy...erm....47th Birthday!!! Haa...i almost lost count but still, i would like to wish my Dad a very happy birthday. Had a mini celebration on my own part along with some unexpected people and totally, it was enjoyable. I'll never forgot the aftermath of the whole event - three dudes playing LAN game overnight, well, almost.

Finally, I'm going to have a post Xmas celebration with Xero4 and gang. Now that finally Donovan's back, we'll gonna have fun yet again...can't wait for the sun to rise...i know i'm in for a feast tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.