Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Unhappiness

Yayaya....Am i a monster? Am i a dinosaur? Am i so scary? Nobody needs to be scared of me.. There's nothing to be scared of me. None of my friends needs to be scared of me. Moreover, there's no strings attached.

There won't be any new year resolutions/wishes for me. They don't work out or come true anyway. So why have it....but one thing is for sure, i wished for myself to be happy....it's been a long time since i feel happy..Happy not in the sense that i laugh or smile or what. Happy as in real happiness..

I'm still sick..mum got worried and took care of me like how she always do. Suddenly, i realised i'm back to the past, that unconditional love my mum had for me. Now i miss her out of the sudden.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.