Sunday, November 30, 2008

NA

It's a tough week for me. Why must i always make mistakes? Sometimes, i just hate myself, for being, so uselesS? It's a huge decision i'm making and therefore, i'm going to fulfill it. Pardon for my mistakes but note on my intentions. Time is our friend now and i hope something good will come out of it, i'm sure it will if we both try.

Movie just now sucks. 'Body of Lies' wasn't a good movie. I slept at the beginning of the movie. But guilt filled my heart, i actually had wanted to watch the movie even though i sensed some boredom. But there's this huge head in front of my blocking my view, which kind of turns me off, leaving me nothing much to watch. Near halfway through, i was not concentrating well. My heart is yearning. i miss her

I'm back at home, still feeling empty...where's she?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.