Saturday, November 15, 2008

Confirmed Happiness

I'm confirmed! After passing my actual confirmation day for 19 days, my lady boss took time out from her routinely busy yet not so busy schedule and dragged me into the room. Routine questions came before i expressed my thoughts and feedbacks. Bah! My signature was on that appraisal form and i'm officially a staff in UOB Travel Planner. I don't know if it's good news but so far, it has been good for me. The everyday handling of holiday and tour packages really make me learn alot about the world and of course, i look forward to my next tour lead...hopefully...someday, i'll be able to go travelling around the world with Dear....Will you?

I found a super good deal. Most car companies are renting out their cars during the CNY at WeeWAH! rates. And worse, you need to rent at least a minimum of 7 days. Which means, daily rates range between $80 - $150 per day x 7 days which gives you $560 for a super kuku car like Fiat Punto to $1000 over for a above average saloon car. Madness, pure madness. But thankfully, i managed to find a car rental for 6 days @ only $450. Madness as well? Of course....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.