Saturday, November 01, 2008

Life's Too Routinal

I’m seriously dozing off. At work now, but I’m not working. There’s nothing for me to do. Seriously, my own opinion of working on Saturday is crap, especially for such a small travel agency like us. Was given the appraisal form by boss just now. 3 months passed, yet I’m still not confirmed yet.

Seriously at times, I feel that life is too stagnant, although I very much wanted to add colours to it but I just couldn’t, either someone or something does not allow me to do so. I used to be a super outgoing person, who never fails to go out every weekend, either to hang out around, watch movies or even just window shop. But right now, I’m either working or studying, if not, I’m just lazing at home, getting the rest I needed so as to continue my routinal schedule.

Perhaps when someone enters a certain age or rather a certain phase of life, it’s really time to slow things down and get serious. I have my own plans and goals in life right now which is indeed something comforting. The only problem is to work towards it, and seriously, it’s difficult….very difficult

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.